View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 12:05 AM   #1
Bumbleboy92
Long hauler

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Camaro Color by Year - [Redesigned Chart]

Redone with swatches from a site a bit more consistent with Chevy's color swatches.

The older version I did is still up for comparison here

Source: This website seems to have matched color swatches from Chevy's own site almost exactly, way better than the previous site I was using (I've mixed in samples from this site in an attempt to be more true to life)

2024 Update - Grabbed Nitro Yellow Metallic sample from the EV Blazer site and Riptide Blue Metallic from the ERay visualizer page. I did not put a $ for premium color for any of the 2024 colors but at least the two new ones will be premium I'd wager. Panther Black Matte is already on the website I have linked above, and so is Panther Black Metallic but it's showing the exact same black as GBA (HEX: 000000, RGB: 0, 0, 0). It is on previous model GM cars so I compared a bunch of paint samples from a 2015 XTS Black Diamond color and used the most common value from multiple sites.

Again, these may not be accurate but hopefully gives some idea of a color difference/shade between colors. I don't know how accurate that will be with the Panther Black Matte since it's the only matte paint in the entire list.
Happiness: Infinite

Last edited by Bumbleboy92; 06-01-2023 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Added 2024 Colors
Bumbleboy92 is offline   Reply With Quote