Old 05-02-2021, 10:29 PM   #251
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupilbone View Post
What a painful thread.

Cut the crap.

SS’s are superior to LT1’s and SS1LE’s are a cut above SS’s. Why? Because they were designed to be. The result in each case is a car with more overall capability. Period.
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

You get what you pay for, if you want a bare bones V8, LT1 is for you, want a fully loaded, track ready V8, get a 2SS, what a fire breathing, super charged V8, get a ZL1!

An LT1 does NOT equal an SS and an SS does NOT equal a ZL1! Get over it, they just DON'T, there is a reason for the different models...

I bought a fully loaded 2SS (NPP, MRC, Red Calipers, A10, etc) I contemplated a ZL1 (and ALMOST did it, but I don't plan to track or race my car, so I just couldn't justify nearly 20K more (I was paying cash either way), the 2SS is more car than I've ever owned, sounds great and is a lot of fun to drive, eventually it'll probably be my daily driver, but right now it is my fun car... 15+ months old, 4,000 miles, freshly washed, detailed and "Ceramic Boosted" with the car cover in the garage...)

Buy what you want, but FAR more importantly buy what you can afford (do NOT go car poor for a few horsepower) and enjoy what you have... In the end, we ALL own Camaros, celebrate them for the iconic cars that they are and enjoy the awesomeness of the 6th gen Alpha platform and get over the minutia...

At least you aren't driving some POS Mustang or Challenger!!!

Anyone can say what they want, but this is one bad bitch right here...

After delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph... BOTH are a lot of fun to operate...

Last edited by 2SS Capt; 05-02-2021 at 11:13 PM.
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote