View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 07:43 AM   #6
SJFGTO
Oh Oh it's Friday Night!

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE Nightfall Gray
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS View Post
IMHO, the heating issue comes into play if you track the car! So it comes down to....what do you plan on doing with it, should be the main factor in your decision. Or at least that is the consensus among most folks here on the forum.
Agreed. I have never had a heating problem on the street, even in extended driving on hot Georgia summer days. On the track, I have never had a “problem” but on hot days power can be down slightly after multiple laps, not nearly to the point of overheating or any spark knock, but a bit more lag/lazy feel when I accelerate hard. If my ZLE was a pure track car I would not have done the smaller pulley, on the street the additional power is immediate and makes the car a blast to drive.
2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE NFG; ARH 2” headers, catless mids, ARH full exhaust, Lingenfelter 18% lower pulley, ATI Harmonic Balancer, Roto-fab CAI, EE-catch can, TM ported TB, NX Lid, BMR strut tower brace. Aeroforce dual pod interceptor gauges. Tuned by Vengeance Racing!!! 644 HP @ 6250 rpm / 689 trq @ 3660 rpm

Four that wanna own me
Two that wanna stone me
One says she's a friend of mine...
SJFGTO is offline   Reply With Quote