View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 12:57 PM   #19
zaimer

Drives: 23 ZL1 6speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamala00 View Post
I don't understand this. Are you saying your car should be detailed/waxed more then 1/2 times a year? Why? because you feel it should or because you are using products that are only good for 90ish days...? I get my vehicles professionally detailed 1x a year these days and they sealant they put on is a 12 month sealant. Why should I get it done more then what the product is good for?
A detail consists of more than paint "protection"... Leather care, plastic care (depending on vehicle). IF you are talking just paint protection alone, yes, a decent product should last a fair amount of time. I've never trusted any wax or sealant to last an entire year. I'm also not sure that I buy into this ceramic hype either. I'm not saying that it DOESN'T work - just have to test it for myself to see

The paint always needs some sort of touchup at some point or another. (I don't like swirl marks either). I usually do excess because I like my vehicles spotless. No offense to people that have darker colored vehicles, but the majority of them on the road are neglected so bad that look like absolute crap.
zaimer is offline   Reply With Quote