Thread: ltg motor
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 11:16 AM   #10
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
I know, I was wondering if they still did. that's at he conn. border, I used to commute by there. Chelsea has one too. guy at NED said its hit or miss, they get pissed if you fill a barrel, lol. sad thing is I walk by a 5000 gallon tank at the shipyard every day. under lock and key of course, also m16 and 9mm guarded, but who's counting.

No - making a still is simple enough but I would "need" a fed permit. But I will have to figure out how to de-water the moonshine to get it over 96.5 percent. you can't just distill the water out of mash to purity with heat alone. It needs some filtering sieves to pull the remaining water. X85 actually smells like gin lol.

I loaded some edits today the air is good, and she pulled super hard. I hope we run into some of these dry air track nights. get better traction. they are keeping the track sloppy on purpose. second week in and people are still pissing oil on the track, can't wait until the idiots break their shit boxes and pack it up. Looking for 106 this year.

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote