View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 10:49 AM   #84
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
I couldn’t agree with you more MISTAPOWA!�� When I had a major front end collision in my new 2016 2SS about 6 months after buying it I was wondering if it would total or be repaired. My insurance company decided to repair because the car was so new and all the airbags didn’t deploy even though the right side front was practically destroyed. The car was in the body shop for 2 months being repaired as it took that long to get some of the replacement parts and finally I got it back but had to take it to get some issues checked out after the initial repairs. The car had over $18,000 in damage after all was said and done but it didn’t stop me from enjoying it after getting it back as it drove and performed the same as before the accident. When I traded it on my used ZL1 last year in March I told the dealership that the SS had been in a major accident and when the Sales Manager looked it over he couldn’t believe it because it had been repaired so well. So the moral is to get a good body shop to do the repairs and move on in your life and if you don’t have the interest left for the car then get something else and let it go down the road to someone else.