Thread: Scammers
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 03:14 PM   #1
20Bluezl1

Drives: 2020 Zl1 A10 Riverside Blue
Scammers

So I just want to give everybody a heads up. I posted yesterday that I wanted to buy a NX lt4 lid . So I received a PM from a member ( USERNAME REMEDY ). Tbis is what he PMed me "Do you still need this??? Contact Tucker at Tbhard77@gmail.com he has it for sale"

So thinking it was a legitimate lead I email them and start a conversation,1st email I already know it was a scammer I asked for the price and it was to low to be true. So I ask for a discount and he said no problem I need to fix my car need money.

So he only wanted to go thru Zelle I said no only PayPal. Then I told him to give me a call and it took him 5 hrs to call me. He supposedly was from Chicago I told ok let meet I will give you cash. Then he starts with the typical BS I'm busy I can only ship because I dont have it my friend has it. Also the dump ass uses pictures from Camaro 5 forum and also Google images the best part they dont match .

So I just told his ass off and told him to do a little more research before trying to scam people because your a ****ing idiot.

Sorry for the long post just dont want members to get scammed.
20Bluezl1 is offline   Reply With Quote