View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 02:31 PM   #6722
jvandy50

Drives: 18 ZL1-1LE, 10 JKU
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyBeefcake87 View Post
This is true, but I know they've been manually shifting the car at like 8k+ rpm, so I wonder if the tcm unlock will really make it much faster or more so more consistent. Because when they get a good pass its awesome, but it seems solid a to b passes are far and in between with the tranny acting up here and there. I'm assuming a high 8 isn't out of the question once the trans is figured out, but hopefully not at the expense of grenading the dct.

Looks like the drag pack made a hell of a difference. Went from a 9.5 car to a 9.1 car with 1.4 60 foots. It seems that they were smart and went with a bias ply set up too.

It is funny to hear stangmode constantly call his car bone stock. Its on a mickey or r888r, rear + passanger seat deletes, and a resonator delete mid pipe which has been proven to add a little hp. I mean its close to stock, but him constantly calling it bone stock is funny.
you have a good point, and i believe i heard them say this car had around 1100whp! with some of the noises and lurching i felt i was seeing i'm kinda surprised we haven't seen one scattered yet.

and yeah i can't handle all the lying and youtube hey look at me shit anymore, i get that stretching the truth is part of racing, but it's still annoying.
jvandy50 is offline   Reply With Quote