View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 10:33 AM   #6
dreksnot
Served USN - Atomic Chimp

Drives: 2021 Camaro ZL1 1LE A10 (stock)
Personally, I wouldn't start beefing up your axle or driveshaft with the SS components. I think best bang for the buck is the ZL1 diff with OEM axles and an upgraded 1pc aluminum driveshaft. That'll get you good up to 1,000whp, no problem. As for clutch in the M6, yes, that stock clutch will start failing at the most inopportune times. The TR6060 is a pretty stout piece. I'd just upgrade the fluid to Redline ATF or RP SyncroMesh (or whatever it's called). You'll likely end up with a double or triple plate clutch to handle the torque (RPM, Monster, McLeod or my top recs).

In excess of 1,000WHP
LSX434 | AGP 65/65 TT | BTR Equalizer Intake | Trickflow 245cc cathedral | BTR custom cam | Cortex EBC | n2mb WOT | ID-1700x | Brisk GR12S | RPM Lv 7 TR6060 | AGP's Triple 525LPH Fore Fuel | Monster LT1-S Triple | 4.11 DSS Proform 9", CF driveshaft, 1400hp axles | Hurst Line Lock | MGW Retro Short Throw w/old skool Hurst T-handle | ADM solid subframe mounts | Prothane Motor Mounts | Revshift Poly Trans insert | Moreno camber/caster plates
dreksnot is online now   Reply With Quote