View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 09:33 AM   #2
Gunn
2011 Camaro LT V6

Drives: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro LT (V6)
So last night, it happened again, this time much worse. My wife had driven the car and as she was pulling onto a main road, it stalled. In neutral she attempted to start it. It wouldn't start. She pulled off to the side as much as possible (no shoulder) and kept trying. She said 5-7 cranks of about 4-5 seconds each with no luck. Praying, she shut the whole thing off, removed the key and then tried again. It started. She took off.

Check engine light on this time, and after a short bit, the car went into limp mode reduced power and wouldn't let her go over 40mph. She took back roads home. Also Stabilitrack was disabled, and even the TPMS light on the dash illuminated, even though all tire pressures seemed fine.

I pulled the codes (11 of them, 5 repeated). The 6 unique ones:

P0341 Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
P0366 camshaft position sensor
P0346 camshaft position sensor
P0391 camshaft position sensor
P0652 (not repeated) Sensor Reference Voltage B Circuit Low
P2138 Throttle/Pedal Pos Sensor Voltage Correlation DTC

Surely can't be all of these sensors failing. 3 of the 4 camshaft position sensors are noted. Maybe something in common?

Then I found this video:

Title has exact symptoms, discussion has nearly the same identical codes thrown.

Going to dive into it tonight and test the +5V reference at a camshaft position sensor and go from there....

Anyone have similar behavior?!!
Gunn is offline   Reply With Quote