View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 03:33 PM   #67
Gen6_1Le

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1Le
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realist View Post
Never mentioned anything about Vette engine in front. No V8 and no rear seats and may as well agree to disagree because the Camaro has always been a pony car with both. The Vette and Camaro have shared V8’s in the past, no reason not to save some $’s and share an engine or 2 in the future. 4,6 turbo and green energy engines/battery/hybrid should be planned as well. Would be wise to find out what keeps women buyers away too. The car would still average a price that is 2/3rd a $60k Vette or more. Bit bigger on inside, easier to see out of, better front and rear end looking compared to Stang and Chally.
I think there is too much confusion on what a Camaro is in the first place , i can say it hasn't been a muscle car or pony car for many many years . To me a rear seat that is just about useless may as well be gone , unless they can make a decent fold down hideaway rear seat . The next gen Camaro could make great use of engines , it could end up that the V8 be the entry level motor with the higher performance come from a Twin turbo V6 and a Hybrid be the top dog .Not many things have been getting cheaper over the years ,especially good things that are basically toys for grown ups , no one really needs a Camaro.
Woman have been buying SUVs and pickup trucks , my wife wants a pickup truck . Last time we were at a Chevy dealer she seen a ZR2 Colorado and that was it , she was hooked.
Gen6_1Le is offline   Reply With Quote