View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 03:35 AM   #19
95 imp
Dumb Ass Deluxe

Drives: A Tricked Out Mountain Bike
My .02....

I looked at the '19s. Rented a 2SS convert. and enjoyed the performance. Loved the front end. Actually could live with the A10. What I didn't like was the "luxobarge" feel to it. Way too many buttons and gadgets. I HATE that some guy in Detroit is telling me when to change lanes, when I'm following too close, or overrides how I want to shift the tranny. (GM isn't so bad. The Dodge Challenger Hellcat is ridiculous).

When I talked to the salesman, I asked about a 1SS and 1SE to see what could be taken out. Not because of price, but because of weight. If I'm buying a fast car, I want a fast car. I don't need a HUD system. I have a dash tach. (Which, another dislike about the 6 gen is it is TOO refined. I want to hear/feel the motor and I couldn't do that in the one I rented) I do not need a butt heater/cooler. The turn off was "no can do". Cant strip them down period.

I want a body, a radio, a/c, an m6, and a stupid hp motor. Which is what the 1LT-LT1 sounds like it's gonna be. A couple of options and out the door @ 40K. Then another 15-18k in mods and you're eating ZL1's and Hellcats for the price of a loaded 2SS. THAT is where the action is at.
95 imp is offline   Reply With Quote