View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 01:21 PM   #11
Bwrin

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLem619 View Post
Haha... I thought he was rocking a perm or something, and it flattened out throughout the day. I'd never heard of the spine compressing throughout the day, then again mine is mostly made of Titanium, so probably not compressing too much.

The sunroof must really cut into headroom? My 16 year old son is a little over 6'6" and when he drives my 19 2SS, it's snug, but his head doesn't rub the liner (non-sunroof).

Are you getting full adjustment with the seat controls? Able to lower the seat fully?
Haha. Yes, it definitely does. My previous 2016 Camaro didn’t have a sunroof and it was never an issue or something that crossed my mind, which is why I guess I never thought twice about it. It makes me wonder if my seat doesn’t sit as low as the other one I test drove at the dealer. I actually never test drove the one I bought, I drove one identical, just a different color.

I’ve spent quite a bit of time adjusting settings to find a balance. It’s actually not a problem if I recline the seat back all the way, but I just feel so disconnected from the car being in that position. I’ve moved the seat closer to the wheel and moved the wheel down a little, and that helps. It’s just annoying because I want to sit up more.

Think I’m going to stop by the dealership and sit in the one I test drove to find out if I’m crazy or not. Wouldn’t it be wild if my seat had an issue and wasn’t going down all the way.
Bwrin is offline   Reply With Quote