View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 10:07 PM   #47
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedIsLife View Post
I see the Camaro6 group think has now turned on C&D and will be dismissing all points raised by them.
And conversely, all the Mustang guys will hail C&D as the authority on all things related to the Mustang...until they pick the Camaro as their winner again.

"Livable", "better as a DD", "easier to live with"...these all just seem like blanket statements people make these days. Between these two cars, the Mustang is NOT significantly better than the Camaro as far as space, visibility, etc. Not enough that it should sway any decision unless that was the final decision. It's all in people's minds. I wrote about this before so I'll just re-cap. As far as visibility, the Camaro has more than you actually need. It's just that the Mustang and other cars have more. So it seems like the Camaro doesn't have enough visibility when it actually does.

The Camaro can't win every contest. I think it does win more than the Mustang. But every now and then Ford does something that sways the vote in their favor. Do I think the Mustang is a better car than the Camaro? No. But I do think that Ford made enough drastic changes to the Camaro's relatively unchanged setup that Ford deserved the win. Does any of this take away from the Camaro? No.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote