View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 02:42 PM   #15
Gen6_1Le

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1Le
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
The path Camaro styling currently is on has put it in third place in it's segment behind Mustang and amazingly behind Challenger.

Camaro's evolutionary styling and getting away from the retro look, has not produced anything close to a home-run. At first I was not a fan of continuing on with any retro theme from previous generations, but after this many years the retro styling is what the Camaro needs for the future...

Use this existing alpha platform for a 7th Gen with 2nd Gen styling cues....All the concerns of what the Camaro needs for improvement can be met with a 2nd Gen look and a return to sensible mild retro styling. It's time, and hopefully not too late for the 7tth Gen to compete with Mustang and Challenger. My $.02
I would rather they end the Camaro with the 6th Gen then see another Retro version no matter how mild . It was easy for designers to rip off styling from the first gen , there is no way they could pull off a split bumper without it looking like some kind of Power Wheels Barbie Mobile toy kids sit in a drive. I know the gen 5 sold well but it was just too big for a Camaro and set a path in the wrong direction.
Gen6_1Le is offline   Reply With Quote