View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 09:55 PM   #20
Haole
2017 SS

Drives: 2017 Summit White 2SS
Well I got these installed. First off yes it is a PITA (at least for me. The hardest part for me was getting the screwdriver on the 1 screw.
I did use my phones video with flash to light up inside. The best thing is to use a smaller screwdriver (length wise). Once you get the screw going the reflector loosens and pops right out.

Installing was a bit easier. I didn't see there is a new set of Screw and washer for each new reflector until I put the left one in with the old screw. So I battled once again to get the screw out (this was completely my fault).

I will take pictures tomorrow of my rear end, it has been raining here and I want to wash car before posting pictures. I have a white Camaro with OEM blacked out tail lights and 3rd brake light, so the pictures on page 1 is exactly what mine looks like. I did have tint on my OEM reflectors so not much of a difference but at least now I'm legal. Having tint on reflectors technically is illegal here in Hawaii (and I'm sure the rest of the states but it varies).
Lastly I would recommend you go into this mod with a great deal of patience or just remove the diffuser.

Waterman, are wanting a picture of another vehicle headlights reflecting off of them?

Last edited by Haole; 08-11-2018 at 10:06 PM.
Haole is offline   Reply With Quote