View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 11:05 PM   #5478
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
Yeah, a larger percentage of a smaller amount is less money for sure. But if you have your eye on one of these cars, it makes buying new a harder pill to swallow, I would think....

Maybe Martin could take another look soon at the Caddies he was interested in, but didn't pull the trigger because of the price....I would also guess that any maintenance required would be a much smaller expense for a used Cadillac than for any of the German cars....It just strikes me as odd that for such high priced cars...supposedly expensive due to quality and content, that they would fall that much in value that quickly...
Sort of takes away some of the "excitement" of seeing new models of Cadillac....Meh, just wait a few years...and buy one for what they are really "worth"...
I more than likely have an SRX coming my way when I return my Cruze at the end of its lease. Then I’ll be done buying cars for a while. Drive the Camaro when I want to, the SRX when I have to.
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote