View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 09:24 AM   #84
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxChris View Post
Air curtains are GM's new shtick that they will apply ad nauseam to any vehicle they reintroduce from 2019-on, until people finally tell them they are turned off by it.

I have a feeling we'll see a 2021 Silverado refresh, just like the 2016 NNBS.

Also, I hope if Al O. sees one thing on this site this year, it is the results of this pole. If he sees anything else on the internet, I hope he searches for "2019 Camaro" and sets the filter to recent results before watching the top 20 results. The front end just looks like someone at GM lost a bet and was forced to put that hideous T5 movie front end onto the car. Didn't they see the 100 pages of hate about that vehicle when the movie came out? There was still plenty of time then to correct it.
Not a GM thing. In order to achieve NHTSA mandated, IIHS influenced 5-star ratings, every car sold in America (and Europe, based on their similar requirements) will have air curtains eventually. Most are being added at the vehicle’s next major. 2019 was the major for GM Pickups and large utilities. Expect for Camaro 7.
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote