View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 08:32 AM   #130
whiskeyfed
Pat

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT I4 Turbo A8
I think this is getting blown out of proportion, like 7 MONTHS from the event. I stayed at the auxiliary hotel last year and when I got back from Beech Bend, with the guys I drove down with, we all parked together at the host hotel. If there were no spots (which there were one night) I parked in another lot and walked over.

The folks that stay at the host hotel get preference obviously because they paid to stay there. There were MORE than enough parking spaces last year to my knowledge. They may have not been at the epicenter of the parking lot party, but basically the entire right side of the building was sparsely used.

My personal opinion, if you are there with a car club, you should get to park together.

However, If you are staying at the host hotel, and there are NOT ANY parking spots, you absolutely have the right to move a cone. However (again), if you are staying at the host hotel and there are plenty of parking spots, but just not where you want to park, I think that you should leave the cones be. Hell, there was one morning after breakfast that I couldn't find a spot in the SECONDARY hotel that I was staying at.

LAST NOTE: I think that you should ONLY be allowed to use cones if you are there with a group or in a car club with a respectable amount of people (like not 20 cars deep).

Subscribe on YouTube Whiskeyfed Camaro

Follow my Build Thread The WhiskeyFed Camaro

Current Modifications: JacFab Boost-O-Lator, Injen Evolution CAI, ZZP Catless Downpipe, RPM 3" Charge Pipe, Mishimoto Oil Filtration/Coolant Systems, R1 Concepts Brakes Package, Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, PTP Lava Exhaust Wrap & Turbo Blanket

DYNO SHEET: 297whp / 374wtq
Tuned by #danytechtuning
whiskeyfed is offline   Reply With Quote