Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2010 Camaro5 Fest (I) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Thanks from SGMP (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78231)

Tim Fleming 04-18-2010 06:42 PM

Thanks from SGMP

Just wanted to tell all the racers and sponsors thank you for coming out that by far past my greatest expectations of how great it all went.Chris and all his guys did a great job putting this deal together.Thank you Dixie SCCA group for the autocross and all my staff at SGMP for the hard work.You guys were truly a great group to race with can't wait til next year it will bigger and better than this year.

Tim Fleming
General Manager SGMP

acatlover13 04-18-2010 06:51 PM

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This was an exceptionally well run track, and your efforts were very much appreciated. I will definitely be back!

bumblebeecamaro 04-18-2010 06:53 PM

I had a great time. I'm already looking forward to doing it again next year. this time I will be much more prepared. :)

Blade 04-18-2010 06:57 PM

Excellent track and facilities Tim.........thank you for having us over!!

speedster 04-18-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Fleming (Post 1736335)
Just wanted to tell all the racers and sponsors thank you for coming out that by far past my greatest expectations of how great it all went.Chris and all his guys did a great job putting this deal together.Thank you Dixie SCCA group for the autocross and all my staff at SGMP for the hard work.You guys were truly a great group to race with can't wait til next year it will bigger and better than this year.

Tim Fleming
General Manager SGMP

Tim -

I know I am just one of the many that attended C5 Fest, but everyone I spoke with say you guys are 100% a class act. You are a very big part of why C5Fest was so successful. I am sure you saw the grins on everyone's faces - this was a great event. SGMP is a first class facility. Next year will be incredible.

Thank You !!

garcmol 04-18-2010 09:58 PM

I echo Speedster. You always had time to answer questions on the phone leading up to this. First class treatment. You and your staff were awesome! Thank you!

01pewterz28 04-18-2010 10:05 PM

Hell yea hope we can do this again next near I would love to see this event start be a full two day event Friday and Saturday with the awards and such on Sunday morning.

Thanks for the great facilities everything was great.

Sean

GTAHVIT 04-18-2010 10:19 PM

Tim,

You, Kim, Dennis, Wade and Roland were AWESOME!

Even though we were thrown a major curve ball on Friday everyone was fantastic in helping us get it all sorted out.

The last minute change to the schedule on Saturday to get the speedway parade laps in was awesome...

I have a feeling the GM guys enjoyed it a bit more than they expected.

;)

Thank you all again. With everything we've had to deal with I can't thank you all enough for being such gracious hosts. I'm sure we will work out the kinks for next time.

tribone 04-18-2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Fleming (Post 1736335)

Tim Fleming
General Manager SGMP

Thank you to you and your staff for the great hospitaly and accomodations that you were able to provide us with. We could not have chosen a better track to do our first Camaro5 Fest. I can't thank you enough for letting us do the laps on the track. That was very :w00t:. See you guys soon!!

-Guillermo

Mr. Wyndham 04-18-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tribone (Post 1737340)
Thank you to you and your staff for the great hospitaly and accomodations that you were able to provide us with. We could not have chosen a better track to do our first Camaro5 Fest. I can't thank you enough for letting us do the laps on the track. That was very :w00t:. See you guys soon!!

-Guillermo

:word: I couldn't have said it better myself, Tim.

-Joe

fbodfather 04-18-2010 11:11 PM

Tim --

I've been doing this for a long time - and I've never had a track work so hard to ensure that everything went right --

Your staff went out of their way to ensure that everyone had a great time -- and I never heard the word "No" the entire time I was there.......

.....that, my friend, is rare these days.

Thanks for being such great hosts and for the great southern hospitality!

CamaroSpike23 04-19-2010 07:35 AM

Tim,

Thank you for letting us get rowdy at your track all weekend long. it was an amazing time. The last minute changes to the schedule on friday, the suprise fireworks on saturday. This wouldnt have been as big nor as fun as it turned out to be if you and your team had not put forth the diligent work that you did.

and tell Dennis thanks for the drive!

AnthonyD 04-19-2010 07:48 AM

As a newbie, I couldn't have been more impressed with the track, the staff, and the hospitality. Camaro5, SGMP, Vendors, and all the forum members made this an incredible experience. Already planning for next year. Thanks so much.

Tim Fleming 04-20-2010 10:39 AM

Thank you guys for the kind words