CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (http://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   2016 Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro forum, news, rumors, discussions (http://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Wish list for things to change on 6th generation 2016 Camaro? (http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268201)

2014camaro 12-29-2012 09:14 PM

Wish list for things to change on 6th generation 2016 Camaro?
 
Write about features you would like added or taken out on the 6th Generation Camaro.

Take out LS wheels.
Do something with the front bowtie.
Bring back 2010 steering wheel.
RS headlights on all Camaros.
You guys decide what engine choices you would like to see.

slick rick 12-29-2012 09:17 PM

weight

soloknight6 12-29-2012 09:18 PM

800hp V6,
2,000hp SS,
2,500hp Z28,
3,000hp ZL1,
All models weigh 2,500lbs and look bitchin.

v6sonoma 12-29-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soloknight6 (Post 5970276)
800hp V6,
2,000hp SS,
2,500hp Z28,
3,000hp ZL1,
All models weigh 2,500lbs and look bitchin.

What about the 450hp turbo 4cyl? Ya know for economy :D

Zl1 #586 12-29-2012 09:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Functional sun visor
Clear coat that doesn't scratch so easily

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet 12-29-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zl1 #586 (Post 5970308)
Functional sun visor
Clear coat that doesn't scratch so easily

Great pic!
:wub:

soloknight6 12-29-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v6sonoma (Post 5970303)
What about the 450hp turbo 4cyl? Ya know for economy :D

Yea that too. All V8 models get 2mpg (the environment can suck it.), and the V6 models get 50mpg (the environment can suck it again.), and the turbo 4cyl can run on anything from premium to motor oil, getting 200mpg. (the environment can suck it two times!)

RatRacer 12-29-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soloknight6 (Post 5970319)
Yea that too. All V8 models get 2mpg (the environment can suck it.), and the V6 models get 50mpg (the environment can suck it again.), and the turbo 4cyl can run on anything from premium to motor oil, getting 200mpg. (the environment can suck it two times!)

Lol!
What? No whale oil mode for .5 mpg's :laugh:

soloknight6 12-29-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RatRacer (Post 5970332)
Lol!
What? No whale oil mode for .5 mpg's :laugh:

No whale oil mode. But IPF is working on a tune for that.

05stram 12-29-2012 09:39 PM

Brake cooling

Brian 1LE SS 12-29-2012 09:43 PM

First off get the weight down by about 300lbs. The new LT1 should be good with a lighter car. Make the car narrower by about 3 inches. Shorter by 2 inches. Lower the belt line of the whole car about 2 inches. I am tired of these tall doors, quarter panels and fenders. Try to make visabilty better. I like the interior except for the dual gauge pods. Change those.

CamaroKevin 12-29-2012 09:44 PM

Cooling front seats, LED/HID everything, hide away headlights, functional mail slot, real Gill Inserts on sides, less weight, t-top availability, Z28 option, magnetic ride control, light in the glove box and engine, Unique "Camaro Steering Wheel", instant mpg option on DIC


Posted from Camaro5.com App for Android

shrinkdoc 12-29-2012 09:46 PM

Knock off 300lb and the V6 would turn 13.7 or 8 out the box. Bolt on Mods would be low to mid 13s.

yellowrs 12-29-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2014camaro (Post 5970254)
Write about features you would like added or taken out on the 6th Generation Camaro.

Take out LS wheels.
LS7.
Do something with the front bowtie.
Bring back 2010 steering wheel.
RS headlights on all Camaros.

Bring back 2010 steering wheel??
What is different now ?

FINALLYSATISFIED 12-29-2012 09:49 PM

1. Guide lines on screen when back up camera is being used
2. Blind spot sensors in mirrors

2014camaro 12-29-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowrs (Post 5970386)
Bring back 2010 steering wheel??
What is different now ?

search 2012 camaro interior on google, the steering wheel is different

2SS45th 12-29-2012 09:51 PM

Guidelines were added, at least on my 12.

And the steering wheel is way better in the 12, wouldn't buy another car if it had the 2010 wheel.

yellowrs 12-29-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2014camaro (Post 5970396)
search 2012 camaro interior on google, the steering wheel is different

Ya just did, that is kinda lame.
I also noticed that the airvent in the center are different :(

FINALLYSATISFIED 12-29-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2SS45th (Post 5970401)
Guidelines were added, at least on my 12.

And the steering wheel is way better in the 12, wouldn't buy another car if it had the 2010 wheel.

You have the mylink in your 2012? Hmm.

2SS45th 12-29-2012 09:55 PM

No, the lines are in the rear view camera in the mirror. I would get a pic, but my car isn't here, so not a whole lot of help.

Dadnkid 12-29-2012 09:57 PM

Side view mirrors that are on the traverse. They have the built in blind spot.
Turn signals on the side mirrors .
standard spare tire.

yellowrs 12-29-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dadnkid (Post 5970427)
Side view mirrors that are on the traverse. They have the built in blind spot.
Turn signals on the side mirrors .
standard spare tire.

My understanding is that the spare tire wont fit due to brake calibers?

steel insane 12-29-2012 10:04 PM

More custom options from the factory... if Ford can do it, so can Chevy.

FINALLYSATISFIED 12-29-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2SS45th (Post 5970421)
No, the lines are in the rear view camera in the mirror. I would get a pic, but my car isn't here, so not a whole lot of help.

Ohhhh. Yeah I'm talking about guide lines on the my link screen.

ZL1ster 12-29-2012 10:48 PM

:bellyroll:

- CAI
- Catch Can
- Forged titanium rods
- Forged aluminum heads

:headbang:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.