CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   CANADA (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=251)
-   -   ***PICS POSTED*** NEW RIDE: "Back in the Saddle" again! (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=461458)

SQUALO 07-28-2016 06:01 PM

***PICS POSTED*** NEW RIDE: "Back in the Saddle" again!

3 Attachment(s)
I'm happy to announce that I've got myself into a NEW RIDE, and I'm "back in the saddle", that of a
2017 Camaro LT/RS V6. (Hyper Blue w/white rally stripes, classic color combo IMO).

For those of you who've known me to drive a C7, unfortunately I've had to unload that car due to outrageous sky-rocketing insurance premiums.
THANK YOU ONTARIO LIBERALS! :mad2:

I have to give a shout-out to HUMBERVIEW CHEVROLET ,on The Queensway, for their help with the BEST purchase experience I've ever been a part of, for any car (60 days from order to delivery, high allocation dealer); and I've dealt with many dealerships in my time.

Here are a few pics I took at the dealership:

Attachment 831694

Attachment 831695

Attachment 831696

MiamiBlueCamaro 07-28-2016 09:07 PM

:popcorn:

keon718nyc 07-28-2016 10:02 PM

Congratz on your new ride and enjoy it to the fullest!!!!

BradfordCamaro 07-28-2016 10:33 PM

:headbang:
That is Great! Those White Stripes will pop on the Hyper Blue, a Classic Camaro Colour Combo.
V6? 2.0L? Which Wheels?

Have to do a little write up on it with some pictures for us.

Congratulations. These cars are fantastic.

sstoronto 07-29-2016 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SQUALO (Post 9228052)
I'm happy to announce that I've got myself into a NEW RIDE, and I'm "back in the saddle", that of a 2017 Camaro LT/RS (Hyper Blue w/white rally stripes).

For those of you who've known me to drive a C7, unfortunately I've had to unload that car due to outrageous sky-rocketing insurance premiums.

I have to give a shout-out to the team at HUMBERVIEW CHEVROLET ,on The Queensway, for their help with the BEST purchase experience I've ever been a part of, for any car (60 days from order to delivery); and I've dealt with many dealerships in my time.

I don't have any pics yet, as the car hasn't been cleaned, but I did see it and love the looks of it.
I'm scheduled to pick it up Aug. 3rd, I will update the thread's title when pics are posted...stay tuned. :popcorn:

WHAT!!!
WOW!

Congrats Frank! another Hyper Blue, what a great colour!

Nice to hear that u were treated great as well. We need to hype the good dealers, as much (if not more) than the not-so-good ones.

Looking forward to meeting u and the ride!

Cheers, Paul.

SQUALO 07-29-2016 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradfordCamaro (Post 9228460)
:headbang:
That is Great! Those White Stripes will pop on the Hyper Blue, a Classic Camaro Colour Combo.
V6? 2.0L? Which Wheels?

Have to do a little write up on it with some pictures for us.

Congratulations. These cars are fantastic.

I went with the V6, it's more HP than I need, and I hate turbo lag, no way I was going to get it in a sports car, I have it in my Cruze, just my opinion.

Sales @ CAI Inc 07-29-2016 08:00 AM

Congrats on the new purchase! Enjoy it!

scrape 07-29-2016 12:02 PM

Wow! Congrats Frank. That is awesome.

SQUALO 07-29-2016 02:19 PM

Thanks everyone for the replies.

1ati2de 07-29-2016 02:35 PM

:thumb: Congrats!!

SQUALO 07-29-2016 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1ati2de (Post 9229560)
:thumb: Congrats!!

Thanks Mike

BadAssBumbleBee 07-31-2016 10:08 AM

Damn, looks like I'm gonna have to check this forum more often!

I didn't think we would see you back in a Camaro anytime soon Frank.

Congrats on the new ride.....can't wait to see it in person :thumbsup:

Slem 07-31-2016 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SQUALO (Post 9228052)
I'm happy to announce that I've got myself into a NEW RIDE, and I'm "back in the saddle", that of a
2017 Camaro LT/RS V6. (Hyper Blue w/white rally stripes, classic color combo IMO).

I have to give a shout-out to HUMBERVIEW CHEVROLET ,on The Queensway, for their help with the BEST purchase experience I've ever been a part of, for any car (60 days from order to delivery); and I've dealt with many dealerships in my time.

I don't have any pics yet, as the car hasn't been cleaned, but I did see it and love the looks of it.
I'm scheduled to pick it up Aug. 3rd, I will update the thread's title when pics are posted...stay tuned. :popcorn:

Congrats on the new ride

Cal602 07-31-2016 04:08 PM

Congrats on the newest ride!