CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Over The Hill Gang , Old Farts with Young Cars (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51820)

RubyCamaro 10-09-2013 10:32 PM

Thanks. I will try. Tired now. Sleep well everyone.

RubyCamaro 10-10-2013 06:32 AM

Good morning. I'm still tired. I sure did not want to get out of bed, but work calls. Ever feel like your life is just passing by & wasting away? That's how I'm feeling. I need Camaro therapy. I guess I'll drive Ruby tomorrow. It is Friday eve! HAGD all.

wally mayfield 10-10-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyCamaro (Post 7080692)
Good morning. I'm still tired. I sure did not want to get out of bed, but work calls. Ever feel like your life is just passing by & wasting away? That's how I'm feeling. I need Camaro therapy. I guess I'll drive Ruby tomorrow. It is Friday eve! HAGD all.

Ruby, go buy some new clothes..and have a beer on me:happy0180:

69supersport396 10-10-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wally mayfield (Post 7081128)
Ruby, go buy some new clothes..and have a beer on me:happy0180:

Wow, sunny and in the 70's today! Been a long time since we opened the windows in the house.

skipinminn 10-10-2013 03:54 PM

We have the same weather 73 and Sunny nice brezze :) Wonderful Indian Summer :)

hotrodsally 10-10-2013 06:14 PM

OMG

Happy Thursday All!

I've had enough weirdness in my life over the few days but now I think I've seen it all!!! Has anyone else seen this vid? :bs: :facepalm: :sm0:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY

skipinminn 10-10-2013 06:16 PM

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Can't see it here at work :)

hotrodsally 10-10-2013 06:34 PM

Just as well Skip, it's bathroom humor :smiling1:

69supersport396 10-10-2013 06:50 PM

:smiling1:

RubyCamaro 10-10-2013 07:28 PM

That's pretty funny. I bet it would not prevent the stink from the crap that is circulating at my workplace currently, 'cause that sh_t stinks!

Home now & only a little work to do and tomorrow is Drive your Camaro to work Friday! I am lovin' this perfect weather & only wish I could be out there enjoying it. Mike is trying to plan a country cruise for this weekend for as many Camaro comrads as we can gather. Or We will just cruise with out 2 Camaros.

RubyCamaro 10-11-2013 06:34 AM

Good Friday Morning! Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooo! It is a chilly, clear morning. Perfect for driving Ruby to work. I hope it is a decent work day but at least it will be short. I'm heading over to the hospital after work to get my chest X-ray. It is just a preventave. Since my mother had no symptoms & was suddenly diagnosed with terminal lung cancer, I don't want anything sneaking up on me. We think her cancer was caused by high radon level in the house I grew up in. Please, if you live in a radon prone area, get your home tested. It is easy. You just send for the kits, place them in a few places around your house, leave them a while, then send them in. Radon is the 2nd leading cause of lung cancer after smoking. My mother never smoked in her life.

lightning 10-11-2013 09:08 AM

Ruby, you can get a free chest X-Ray at the airport. Just tell them you have a bomb strapped to your chest! Of course then you have to put up with the 8 hours of questioning in a small room in the back.....

Ad seen in a newspaper ---
WEDDING DRESS FOR SALE .
Worn once by mistake.
Call Stephanie.

RubyCamaro 10-11-2013 09:30 AM

Very funny. I spend too much time in a small room questioning other folks to be up for that. LOL

RubyCamaro 10-11-2013 10:08 PM

Home now. It was a fairly busy day but managed to get out at lunch time & go for a ride in the Camaro with a co-worker. Got the x-ray no wait. Finished a few chores at home & watching a movie. Only one other Camaro confirmed for tomorrow's cruise but I guess Mike & I will still join him. It is supposed to be a nice day for a drive. Still have a few notes to do. Have a great weekend crew.