CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Can You Hear It? (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331768)

Blue Maro Demon 12-08-2013 02:52 PM

Can You Hear It?

CHICK, CHICK, CHICK, CARVE CARVE CARVE- That's the sound of clay being modeled into another work of Art in GM's secret studio X. The new 6th Gen Camaro with world class performance from the LT1 V8, Stunning head turning and bold new design, Magnetic Ride Control only GM can do, Push start button son no more keys to start the engine, interior that looks above and beyond with contrast stitching on the seats. I want the 50th Anniversary SS in an awesome Blue color please please GM like the Laguna Blue on the C7 Corvette!!!! GM will have the world class design that brings people into the showrooms for the new Camaro and will easily beat the new Mustang design. And it will be in the sequel to the new Transformers movie coming this year. It's being built with the new Bat Mobile for the Batman vs. superman movie. GM Design is #11111. Peters and Ed Welburn are crafting the 6th Gen Camaro to turn more heads than ever because they won't play it safe like that Fusion based Mustang. Team Camaro won't let us down----- Keep The Faith!!!:thumbup:

z928 12-08-2013 04:35 PM

Please GM-I hope they have the right hand Drive version in their plan :D I don't care what design but we want Camaro. :D

Jackass 12-08-2013 06:35 PM

SS

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Maro Demon (Post 7246537)
CHICK, CHICK, CHICK, CARVE CARVE CARVE- That's the sound of clay being modeled into another work of Art in GM's secret studio X. The new 6th Gen Camaro with world class performance from the LT1 V8, Stunning head turning and bold new design, Magnetic Ride Control only GM can do, Push start button son no more keys to start the engine, interior that looks above and beyond with contrast stitching on the seats. I want the 50th Anniversary SS in an awesome Blue color please please GM like the Laguna Blue on the C7 Corvette!!!! GM will have the world class design that brings people into the showrooms for the new Camaro and will easily beat the new Mustang design. And it will be in the sequel to the new Transformers movie coming this year. It's being built with the new Bat Mobile for the Batman vs. superman movie. GM Design is #11111. Peters and Ed Welburn are crafting the 6th Gen Camaro to turn more heads than ever because they won't play it safe like that Fusion based Mustang. Team Camaro won't let us down----- Keep The
Faith!!!:thumbup:

Please get me one of those Cards , yeah , those cards that gives one the right to buy that stuff legally , smoking kind , thanks !

OldScoolCamaro 12-08-2013 08:17 PM

..it's a little early to chest bump, but Ford came out way to early IMHO marketing theirs. Chevy will play it closer to the vest. For Ford, it's like washing your car and looking outside right afterwards and seeing bird shit on it.

motorhead 12-08-2013 08:19 PM

I'm excited to see what's in store for the new Camaro. I'm not worried at all. I bet it's something special.

meissen 12-09-2013 09:39 AM

With the estimated/rumored time line, I would hope the clay models were done awhile ago.

Apex Motorsports 12-09-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meissen (Post 7248488)
With the estimated/rumored time line, I would hope the clay models were done awhile ago.

They are. I expect to start seeing "spy shots" of camouflaged test mules running around before too much longer. Just to step on the roll out of the Mustang like they did with the C7 Z06 "leaks" last week.