CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Fully Photoshop-rendered and de-camoed front, side and rear 2016 Camaro (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=381042)

chazcron 10-15-2014 04:47 PM

True, I didn't put much imagination into those taillights. Someone can graft on a nicer looking pair. I making good progress on the front clip render. Maybe I'll post progress, maybe I'll wait till it's all done.

RDesign 10-15-2014 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chazcron (Post 8010994)
True, I didn't put much imagination into those taillights. Someone can graft on a nicer looking pair. I making good progress on the front clip render. Maybe I'll post progress, maybe I'll wait till it's all done.

I'm so impatient to see the result ! :pop2:

hotlap 10-15-2014 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palutz (Post 8010681)
Great work on the render ... On that note I really hope the rear doesn't look like that because it's not muscle enough for me. I hope the tail lights are a close copy of the Stingray lights because those are beautiful. January can't come soon enough.

Agree and am hoping Chevy heard the mixed reaction to the 14/15 tail lights and took it to heart. Stingray is a winner

Q'smuscle 10-15-2014 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SabotAndHeat (Post 8010468)
I dont know. I dont like the shrinking front grill. They are taking away that signature muscle look of a nice big front "jet" intake.

Agree!

Glad I have my 2010 SS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeT (Post 8009470)
Well, considering that the camo'd prototypes look nothing like the 2nd or 3rd gen car, I'm afraid you won't be taking one any time soon.

Well , dang thanx ! My California neighbor!:pout:

KMPrenger 10-16-2014 08:30 AM

Its a great rendering, and seems to match the camo'd car perfectly.

Based on the front end and front/side 3/4 profile I'm thinking "I'll take one!"

Based on the rear end and rear/side 3/4 profile I'm thinking "I'll pass!".

I realize the tail lights will look completely different, but its the weird slanted downward is they go in profile that I'm not sure about. I'm hoping we see something different there, and also the shape of the rear bumper throws me off a bit. Its too soft looking and the lines just don't say "muscle".

I'm hoping we see plenty of good hard lines like the 5th gen and the new Corvette. I don't want a softened up 6th gen. Hear that GM!!! lol

Looking forward to seeing your finished front view!

chazcron 10-16-2014 09:36 AM

3 Attachment(s)
The wait is over. The front clip render is finished. I used Brunogadget's awesome render as a donor car for the perfect angle match, so credit goes to him and the photographer of whatever image he started with.

ilirg 10-16-2014 09:51 AM

Can't get much closer than that, great job.

ssrs396 10-16-2014 10:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Nice job on the front chazcron, but I see a more chiseled look on the sides of the car, more corvettish. I did a screen shot and the overall look on your first renders look a little soft to me. I think we will be in for a pleasant surprise when the car is revealed much like we were with the vette. Now I don't know if the front fender will be vented but this shot suggests it. Also the fender with the dip in the hood give it that slight vette feel. I love it. The side strip under the door definitely mimics the vette. All this yet it still retains the basic Camaro look (muscular, edgy and smooth all at the same time). Anyway that's my opinion.

KMPrenger 10-16-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chazcron (Post 8012116)
The wait is over. The front clip render is finished. I used Brunogadget's awesome render as a donor car for the perfect angle match, so credit goes to him and the photographer of whatever image he started with.

Fantastic render! Thanks so much for your time on this.

Not that it is a big deal, but I don't think you'll see the turn signals on the outsides of the lamps, and they will be on the inside. The 5th gen concept had the signals on the outsides, but they had to move it to the insides for safety, or something like that. Can see them better there than if they were on the sides I'm guessing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssrs396 (Post 8012235)
Nice job on the front chazcron, but I am see a chiseled look on the sides of the car, more corvettish. I did a screen shot and the overall look on your first renders look a little soft to me. I think we will be in for a pleasant surprise when the car is revealed much like we were with the vette. Now I don't know if the front fender will be vented but this shot suggests it. Also the fender with the dip in the hood give it that slight vette feel. I love it. The side strip under the door definitely mimics the vette. All this yet it still retains the basic Camaro look (muscular, edgy and smooth all at the same time). Anyway that's my opinion.

Good post

spratleyea 10-16-2014 08:28 PM

Quote:

The closest yet to the actual 16 Camaro great job.

fradaj 10-16-2014 10:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by hypercarfanatic (Post 8008485)
Your render is beautiful, but sweet damn dem taillights be ugly

I thought the '15's were bad....

Is it possible something like these taillights are under the camo?

fradaj 10-16-2014 11:00 PM

Quote:

Based on what they are showing us it should look very much like your render, but I don't think they are showing everything. Hope they can pull off a really sporty looking Camaro.

yenkoman 10-16-2014 11:22 PM

nice work chaz love the progress

nikeair042 10-17-2014 09:36 AM

Great job on the render! I do have to say though, I really hope the rear tail lights do not look like the 2014-2015. The original "square" tail lights were unique and when you saw them, you knew Camaro. Now when I see the 14-15's at night I can't tell its a Camaro until I get closer. But unfortunately I think Chevy will stay the course of ugly tail lights. The Corvette went from round to rectangle, so that means Camaro had to suffer. And you can't go back to square because I think the Malibu now uses square.

As for the front, really like front bumper, looks mean. But the hood, please bring back the mail slot or something really aggressive looking. Putting a cheap plastic black "breather" on the hood is really cheesy. Why not a true ram air functioning hood?

And the interior really needs an overhaul. I think the current interior is very cheap looking with all the plastic and dead space. Hopefully they jazz it up a bit so it doesn't look like a Rubbermaid factory.