CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   My 6th Gen Interior Wishlist (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168680)

Kahdir 09-01-2011 07:58 AM

My 6th Gen Interior Wishlist

I know this topic has been discussed ad nauseam for the 5th Gen -of which I'm quite happy with my 2010's interior... as for things that could be done better in the next iteration to help convince me to buy a 6th Gen in 2014~2015, I've put together a wishlist of things I would like to see appear/remain in the interior:
  • Global Window Feature (windows roll down when unlock button is held on key fob)
  • Door Lock Switch located on the doors (a la 2012)
  • Roll down rear quarter windows on Coupe (a la vert) -willing to accept (some) additional weight if crank HP is 470+
  • MAX A/C to function like all other GMs (recirculate automatically activated)
  • Door Panel Lighting to continue throughout the dash
  • More Interior Seat Color options (Red, White, Blue, Orange, Tan/Beige & Black)
  • Interior Panels available in all exterior colors and interior seat colors
  • Optional in dash GPS/NAV (Garmin or Google based)
  • Back-up Camera Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror (NAV screen used if optioned)
  • Work closer with Apple iOS & Android programers for hands free calls and music continued compatibility (to include updates)
  • Phone app Lock, Unlock, Remote Start (auto) & Panic (Arm/Disarm Alarm)
  • Optional paddle shift for manual (a la Ferrari )

:chevy:

orangejuice 09-01-2011 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahdir (Post 3698810)
I know this topic has been discussed ad nauseam for the 5th Gen -of which I'm quite happy with my 2010's interior... as for things that could be done better in the next iteration to help convince me to buy a 6th Gen in 2014~2015, I've put together a wishlist of things I would like to see appear/remain in the interior:
  • Global Window Feature (windows roll down when unlock button is held on key fob)
  • Door Lock Switch located on the doors (a la 2012)
  • Roll down rear quarter windows on Coupe (a la vert) -willing to accept (some) additional weight if crank HP is 470+
  • MAX A/C to function like all other GMs (recirculate automatically activated)
  • Door Panel Lighting to continue throughout the dash
  • More Interior Seat Color options (Red, With, Blue, Orange, Tan/Beige & Black)
  • Interior Panels available in all exterior colors and interior seat colors
  • Optional in dash GPS/NAV (Garmin or Google based)
  • Back-up Camera Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror (NAV screen used if optioned)
  • Work closer with Apple iOS & Android programers for hands free calls and music continued compatibility (to include updates)
  • Phone app Lock, Unlock, Remote Start (auto) & Panic (Arm/Disarm Alarm)
  • Optional paddle shift for manual (a la Ferrari )
:chevy:

I like the wishlist. I couldn't agree more.

ZL1DREAMER 09-01-2011 08:22 AM

Nice list. Mine would be a bit shorter but similar:

Keyless entry and start
Double din nav/stereo stock. (keep double din format so it's easy to replace without having to tear out half the dash if needed)
Better/more color selections for interior and exterior.

M3NTA7 02-02-2012 06:19 PM

Automatically set seat and mirror positions settings based on which key is used. We have another car that has this feature and it is very convenient because my wife and I both drive the car.

SSSugar 02-02-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M3NTA7 (Post 4420118)
Automatically set seat and mirror positions settings based on which key is used.

I second this idea, our friends have a Caddy that does this and it is really a nice feature.

Gr8ride 02-02-2012 07:02 PM

As an LS owner I just hope that new cars 2013-C6 have usb-ipod capability..the only thing that really ticks me off about the LS! ...Why GM? Why do you do this?? :mad0260:
Every other model has this.....WTF:mad0259:

Taintedveins 02-02-2012 07:32 PM

Ambient light for cup holders, as well as foot well lighting and plastic door panels on all models.. the cloth irritates me :|

frostbit3 02-02-2012 07:47 PM

Adjustable suspension for Sport mode. Adaptive cruise control, cooled seats, and crash detection system that utilizes the cruise control camera.

Birm 02-02-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frostbit3 (Post 4420672)
Adjustable suspension for Sport mode. Adaptive cruise control, cooled seats, and crash detection system that utilizes the cruise control camera.

+1 and a Touch Screen DD as oppose to the crap for a radio we have now.. (sorry I dont like it).

Trevorw24 02-02-2012 10:39 PM

Good list, the quarter window option is my favorite!

LED Crazy 02-02-2012 11:10 PM

Some of these are not completely necessary, but here are a few I'd like to see as options.

- choice for upgraded system (like the Mustang can choose Shaker 500 or Shaker 1000 with included sub(s)

- LED turning signal in mirrors (front and rear (but it has to look good))

- air conditioned seats on 2LT, 2SS, and ZL1 (maybe Z28 too? ;))

- get rid of those nasty DRL's and make them fogs. Move the DRL to the halos in the headlights for the love of all Camaro Gods.

- Put the Camaro name back in the steering wheel

- NO MORE GOLD BOWTIES

SSGUNNER 02-02-2012 11:47 PM

I concur

GroundhogSS 02-02-2012 11:52 PM

Nice lists. I agree.

Toyaholic 02-03-2012 12:03 AM

A sunroof with a one touch automatic close. Doesn't make any sense the didn't do this on the current model. My 08 truck has it, but the 6speed sports car does not.:iono: