CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Wish list for things to change on 6th generation 2016 Camaro? (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268201)

fz4k98 01-21-2013 08:48 PM

- Opton for automatic seat moving back when car turned off, and then back to spot when turned on.
- Figure out how to still have those long doors and be able to open them in a typical parking lot.
- Factory installed line lock
- Offer fully stripped out performance option
- Adjustable pedals for/aft
- RPM match (blipping the throttle) when downshifting a manual because I can't get the two pedals with one foot thing down during maximum braking.

Gr8ride 01-21-2013 08:53 PM

I hope for gen 6 they stay close to the 5th gen body style but just round out the edges, and bring the lights out a bit, now they look awesome but if it were a face the lights/eyes would be sunken, make the car lower and slightly smaller, definitely lighter. Functional gills and mail slot.
I hope they figure out where to place the cup holders as well.
Also no LS wheels, and for gods sake no hubcaps...
locking gas door, and they should place it up on the hips of the car instead of on the side.
RS lights on all the cars, and Full blue tooth/smartphone/mp3 player connectivity on all models.none of that BS they pulled with the LS model.

Ohh and they should automatically give you an SS upgrade when you trade in your GEN 5 v6..

z28-conv 01-21-2013 08:55 PM

Ok, This is my list of desired improvements:

1. Needs to be lighter

2. It would be cool if there was an RS option with hideaway headlights.

3. memory seat position.

4. Z-28 option

5. 427 option

6. better position for the heat/air con. controls. So they don't block the cool console gauges underneath.

I really love the 5th gen design I am also nervous what the sixth gen will look like. It must look like a camaro!. One of the things about the corvette is it has always had some feature that has carried over from one generation to the next that identifies it as a corvette, I.E. duel taillights?. Camaro has changed from one Gen to another without any specific "identity mark"

amizz10 01-21-2013 09:11 PM

Z28 option weighing around 3,300 lbs with high horsepower......c7 corvette interior, a mean looking stance, smaller wheels with wider tires, track like suspension, and most importantly BEAT THE MUSTANG BY BUS LENGTHS!!!!
:emoticon14:
:stang:

Eich 01-21-2013 10:05 PM

I want the OPTION for creature comforts in the interior

Better materials
Automatic dual-zone climate control
Memory seats
Color DIC
Some level of Color, configurable digital display like the Stingray
Push button start
Electronic parking brake (eliminating that nasty-ugly long lever)

I will gladly pay extra $$ for a tech package that includes all this. And those who want to be minimalistic don't have to order it.

And PLEASE give us a manual clutch/tranny combo that doesn't grind, even at high RPM.

efpardo 01-21-2013 10:13 PM

I love the styling of the 5th gen so just please please please don't jack it up.
That and as a V6 enthusiast, I'd like to see 400hp and a growl to match.
I want WOW... Again

LimaCharlie 01-21-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeSS (Post 5972671)
better looking OEM mufflers

nuff said

:word:I can't wait to install my Corsa exhaust this weekend.:thumbsup:
I'd like to see a slightly smaller and lighter 6th gen Camaro. Personally, the size and weight of the 5th gen doesn't really bother me.......however, hopefully it will satisfy some of the 5th gen critics. I'd also like to see the 6th gen look similar to the 1969 Camaro still. Some people say it should be a retro 2nd/3rd gen Camaro but it's difficult to make a good looking modern version of those generations. The '69 has classic lines that will never go out of style.

ThaCamaroKid 01-21-2013 10:52 PM

I just want reasonable things.... Sorry if I get lengthy I love my cars :chevy:

Slightly lighter, nothing insanely unreasonable, my SS comes in around what? 3850 lbs? I'd like the SS to come in wet around 3600 lbs. ZL1 or Z28 version whatever they go with to come in around 3800, we all know the Camaro is supposed to be a bigger heavier car than the mustang, that is how it was advertised when it came out years ago, but that doesnt mean it cant be light; or lightish :iono:

I think it is safe to assume the engine that will be used will be the LT1 that is in the new corvette. I think requesting an LS7 is unreasonable, they already have three versions the economy, the SS, and the Big boy ZL1/Z28. Having 4 versions is ALOT. IT would be nice but it is not reasonable. Besides an inline 4 is already in discussions so this would make 5 versions, FIVE, that's ALOT!

Make it new, like the C7 vette, ground up all new frame, tranmission, everything the whole bunch, dont re use parts for it that were made for other cars. THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

Less plastic, or no plastic, i know its cheap and easy to use but get rid of it or make it look more appealing. Ironic make plastic look attractive. But it does look cheap and I hope the C6's dont have that feel, I dont feel it in my car but it does have a bit much plastic on the inside :iono:

More interior color options, for a C5 we could get black, grey, beige, or orange, well I dont like grey or beige, and why is the only sporty color orange? why not a red? or blue? white? or something, anything.

Make everything follow a function, give things a purpose for the car, dont slap them on as an after thought, I know that was alot but alot needs to be done and I cant wait to see what Chevrolet comes up with for the C6's. :chevy::thumbup:

Camaro Fred 01-21-2013 10:56 PM

Make OnStar and Sirrus radio optional, make the RS front end have hide away lights like the '69. Make the Mylink touchscreen optional on all models, paint the stripes (no stickers), make the gills real vents, paint the engine cover the color of the car, put a plaque in the car with the VIN on it for ZL1 and limited edition Camaros.

grocerygetter 01-21-2013 11:30 PM

A Lighter 450horse 5th gen. Basically evolve the 5th gen styling into the 6th gen.

Ciscokid 01-22-2013 02:53 AM

Dual screen color HUD
Remove analog gauges in the dash, all vehicle information should be accessed via the HUD

Carbon fiber accessory options

LED lighting options

Engine that runs on salt water :sign0052:

rpepka 01-22-2013 04:57 AM

enough power to KICK FORD'S ASS

snakeeaterss 01-22-2013 05:10 AM

More head room. Around 3400 lbs hopefully a lil shy of 480 hp. Maybe t tops I like t tops. Make a 700 hp zl1 . Maybe even the 7 speed manual off t he new C7. Bucket seets in the back as well as the front. I loved those on my gto. Bring back the ram air on the ss. Functional vents like the C7 .

Jonster 01-22-2013 06:54 AM

hard top convertible