CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   The Official "Medium Blue" 6th Gen Petition (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=340038)

Eric-MPD1.com 02-02-2014 07:46 AM

At least you can get a nice blue on the new Chevy trucks now. Maybe there is hope for the new Camaro.

68vert 02-02-2014 09:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
YES, YES, YES. The main reason I haven't seriously considered a upgrade to a newer model. Something around this tone/hue will work just fine.

68vert 02-02-2014 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverlsinva (Post 7385681)
As much as we here want a medium blue the numbers don't lie to what have sold and is popular in all honesty how many blue cars do u see on the road compared to other colors? I don't see that many while driving around. Do I think they should offer one yes to be competitive with the chally and mustang which have blues but they don't see the business case for it.

The main reason we don't see many blue cars is because the manufactures are currently convinced people don't want it. The HotWheels Camaro is a great color, especially in person...I haven't met anyone who said they didn't like it. (I would go order a 1LE Camaro in HotWheels blue right now if it was available)

Bad@ssCamaro 02-02-2014 09:35 AM

The first C7 I saw in the wild was a Laguna Blue. What are the odds of that? If this isn't a popular blue, I don't know what is :iono:

Bad@ssCamaro 02-02-2014 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68vert (Post 7388321)
The main reason we don't see many blue cars is because the manufactures are currently convinced people don't want it. The HotWheels Camaro is a great color, especially in person...I haven't met anyone who said they didn't like it. (I would go order a 1LE Camaro in HotWheels blue right now if it was available)

Agreed :thumbsup:

Est.July.4.1776 02-02-2014 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro (Post 7388327)
Agreed :thumbsup:

Me too

Mint 02-02-2014 12:09 PM

Yes :) I love blue, every single car i've owned has been blue. :headbang:

mako22 02-03-2014 04:43 PM

need more votes!!!!!

mako22 02-03-2014 07:05 PM

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1391051991

Mr. Wyndham 02-05-2014 05:46 PM

Ah, the eternal cry for blue....:rolleyes: :laugh:

Bad@ssCamaro 02-05-2014 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham (Post 7397911)
Ah, the eternal cry for blue....:rolleyes: :laugh:

And what's wrong with blue? :paddle:

Mr. Wyndham 02-05-2014 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro (Post 7397950)
And what's wrong with blue? :paddle:

:laugh:

Absolutely nothing. It's my favorite color, in fact. I just sit back and smile at the pleas for blue ever since Aqua was cancelled. No matter how many times we're told the answer - the quest is relentless...and I admire that.

It's very strange, when I think about it from a personal standpoint....I really do love the color blue...a medium-to-dark blue being my favorite. Yet, I don't foresee myself ever buying it on a car. And I don't really know why.

PYROLYSIS 02-05-2014 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mako22 (Post 7392227)

Glad you posted this pic. I love this blue. I can't say that I would buy a sixth gen if offered in Blue cause I just got my 1LE but I really want a nice blue for the people that have waited forever for one. After finally seeing Kinetic Blue in person I really liked it but I think I like ABM better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric-MPD1.com (Post 7388143)
At least you can get a nice blue on the new Chevy trucks now. Maybe there is hope for the new Camaro.

Yep. The new Colorado has what appears to be a nice blue coming. (No real pics have been shown yet). The new Silverado has a great blue as well. I would like to see it in person but from the pics it looks great.

Bad@ssCamaro 02-05-2014 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham (Post 7397982)
:laugh:

Absolutely nothing. It's my favorite color, in fact. I just sit back and smile at the pleas for blue ever since Aqua was cancelled. No matter how many times we're told the answer - the quest is relentless...and I admire that.

It's very strange, when I think about it from a personal standpoint....I really do love the color blue...a medium-to-dark blue being my favorite. Yet, I don't foresee myself ever buying it on a car. And I don't really know why.

That's interesting that though you do love a particular shade of blue, you don't envision yourself buying it on a car. It could be that you have another favorite color that supercedes it **cough** :D

So is there that much politicking within the GM suits to have certain colors being approved from year to year? I think they missed out on rare opportunity to see how well a medium blue could be successful with the Kinetic Blue color. I think they could have sold AT LEAST another 50 units without the Hot Wheels package :D :respekt: :lol:

In your opinion, what would it take get another color similar to it to come out for the Camaro?