CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - NY / NJ / PA (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=241)
-   -   Recommended North Jersey Dealership (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=512976)

JohnTomorrow 11-10-2017 01:58 AM

Recommended North Jersey Dealership

Hello, new to the forum. I am looking to become a new Camaro owner. Can anyone recommend a dealership that they had a good experience with purchasing their Camaro in North Jersey? I live in Jersey City so was going to check out Englewood and Paramus. Any thing I should know or any other dealers that are worth going to? Thanks :happyanim:

NJerzeeSS 11-10-2017 09:30 AM

I had an overall pleasant, easy experience at Bridgewater Chevrolet.

Blown330 11-12-2017 09:52 AM

Englewood is terrible, I went to look at a car there and they treated me like shit. Paramus is ok but they really don't have the best prices. I live in Paramus and went and bought mine from Schumacher in Denville since they offered me the best price and treated me the best.

checkeredflag 11-12-2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blown330 (Post 9972766)
Englewood is terrible, I went to look at a car there and they treated me like shit. Paramus is ok but they really don't have the best prices. I live in Paramus and went and bought mine from Schumacher in Denville since they offered me the best price and treated me the best.

Plus 1 on Schumacher of Denville, great dealership, ordered my car from them , great price and they do treat their customers the best!

arpad_m 11-12-2017 04:02 PM

Ordered mine from Schumacher of Denville, too, and we've been using them for the family car as well. A solid dealership, both their sales and service teams are decent and professional. The salespeople who worked with me were thorough and helpful, and the service folks never try to cut corners to my detriment, so you very likely won't get railroaded if you go with them.

The unpredictable and often high service wait times are pretty much the only thing I don't like there, but on the flip side, they're blissfully liberal with their courtesy loaner rides.

(One time my wife was given a Charger there as a loaner, which was very helpful in other ways, as in, convincing me to not even consider buying that model :D)

Chris V 11-12-2017 06:01 PM

I live in Jersey and bought it from Alan Johnson at Matick in Detroit. It was worth the trip.

Paid under $40k for a 1LE last summer.

Swagger 11-12-2017 07:23 PM

Koons in Tysons Corner, VA. Just outside of DC and a easy drive for me, no BS or games. Theres a lady on the site named Becky D that seems good as well. Almost used her but a trade in with her distance was a problem. She will ship to you as well

6spdhyperblue 11-16-2017 08:56 AM

Schumacher has a bunch of dealers in north jersey and I will never buy from them. Terrible experience from the owners down. Total nightmare. I ended up buying from Becky and they deliver. I switched to GMC for my truck and one of the advantages was to not deal with them.

I think Paramus is Schumacher too...

Walt88 11-16-2017 09:13 AM

I bought my 1SS from Paramus Chevrolet. The only salesman I recommend is Bob Brooks, he was the only one who actually tried to work with me, didn't try and push things on me if I said no, overall best experience I've ever had with a salesman.

RobertSmith 11-22-2017 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swagger (Post 9973414)
Koons in Tysons Corner, VA. Just outside of DC and a easy drive for me, no BS or games. Theres a lady on the site named Becky D that seems good as well. Almost used her but a trade in with her distance was a problem. She will ship to you as well

I'm in NJ also.

I've often wondered about the Koon's WOW prices because they seem so low that I just assume they are not "real" prices. That is, they have rebates you can't get etc.

What price were you quoted and was there back and forth to pare that pack to a real price?

What about the tax and title process? Was it a pain in the butt?

Blu Ray 12-22-2017 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertSmith (Post 9984625)
I'm in NJ also.

I've often wondered about the Koon's WOW prices because they seem so low that I just assume they are not "real" prices. That is, they have rebates you can't get etc.

What price were you quoted and was there back and forth to pare that pack to a real price?

What about the tax and title process? Was it a pain in the butt?

I Purchased my 2015 1LE from Koons - in and out in less than 1 Hour - Earl Jones was my Sales guy - and your correct no once beat there WOW prices - not sure how but hey a deal is a deal

metros11 12-23-2017 09:11 PM

Autosport Chevy of Hackettstown is where I got mine, awesome deal and bar none best buying experience I've ever had. Previously leased a Volt from Schumacher, they were good, although couldn't make a deal with them on a SS this spring. Bridgewater Chevy treated me very well, just couldn't find me the car.

Blu Ray 12-26-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metros11 (Post 10020638)
Autosport Chevy of Hackettstown is where I got mine, awesome deal and bar none best buying experience I've ever had. Previously leased a Volt from Schumacher, they were good, although couldn't make a deal with them on a SS this spring. Bridgewater Chevy treated me very well, just couldn't find me the car.

I Use Bridgewater Chevrolet for my service, Living over 30 miles away I bypass (4) Chevrolet Dealers to use Bridgewater service (Global, Open Road, Belluva and Schumacher )

Msokeefe 03-05-2018 11:05 AM

I bought mine this February at Bridgewater, they rape you with GM financing. They wanted to hit me with 6.8 financing, with an 803 credit score. Went through the bank for 2.99