CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   The Official "Medium Blue" 6th Gen Petition (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=340038)

mako22 01-31-2014 07:22 PM

The Official "Medium Blue" 6th Gen Petition

The release of the "magenta" color has pushed me to the breaking point. Maybe someone will pay attention to this if we get enough sigs/votes - can we please finally get a medium blue color option on the 6th Gen??? There must be some bean-counter at GM that thinks blue won't sell, but I can't buy that argument. I see blue cars of many makes and models on the road, the other car companies don't seem to be having any trouble with it. Maybe GM thinks we don't want it? Seemed to work for the 3rd Gen. No more excuses, it's time to take action!!! Let your voice be heard and vote!!!

MEDIUM (e.g SONIC / COBALT / LAGUNA / ELECTRIC / ROYAL) BLUE IN 2017 !!!!!!

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...stdayhome2.jpg

ChrisBlair 01-31-2014 07:25 PM

I agree with that. More choices are good.

But if GM really wants to impress me, they can start using a paint system that survives the real world.

blessedhellride 01-31-2014 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisBlair (Post 7385260)
I agree with that. More choices are good.

But if GM really wants to impress me, they can start using a paint system that survives the real world.

:word:

Silverlsinva 01-31-2014 10:54 PM

As much as we here want a medium blue the numbers don't lie to what have sold and is popular in all honesty how many blue cars do u see on the road compared to other colors? I don't see that many while driving around. Do I think they should offer one yes to be competitive with the chally and mustang which have blues but they don't see the business case for it.

The Stig 01-31-2014 11:00 PM

Might have better luck getting people to chime in if you post this over in the 6th gen subforum - just a thought.

DagoCountyGee 01-31-2014 11:03 PM

Yes!! Love the color scheme on your camaro. White with a blue stripe was my third choice of color after blue ray and victory red :)

supasport 01-31-2014 11:53 PM

why not. nice to see different colors. or just get it painted that color.

Twoblindsheep 02-01-2014 12:28 AM

i really want to get a new paint job on my 5th gen to blue! i dont understand why we have like 3 different shades of red and they lose the only blue to a darker color that looks black unless under the sun ..

RLHMARINES 02-01-2014 12:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It is safe to say that the 6th gen will share a paint booth with the ATS/CTS lineup so we just have to look for paint choices that will be used by the factory alpha triplets.

mako22 02-01-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLHMARINES (Post 7385835)
It is safe to say that the 6th gen will share a paint booth with the ATS/CTS lineup so we just have to look for paint choices that will be used by the factory alpha triplets.

Good point! There is hope!

NASCR3 02-01-2014 12:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is not a picture my old truck, but back in 2003 I had an Arrival Blue Silverado extended cab sport-side and it was such an amazing color. This would be a great addition to the color line up going forward. :thumbup:

KMPrenger 02-01-2014 01:23 PM

Quote:

I agree with this statement.

That said I think that blue on the ATS is nice, but seems just a tad on the dark side for my tastes. I guess that's the hard part....finding a blue that appeals to the blue lovers out there. If ABM actually looked in person like it did on the GM website I wouldn't own one.

For me I like a slightly lighter METALLIC blue like Laguna blue on the new C7 or Kinetic blue on the hot wheels Camaro. Kinetic Blue for me, is THE perfect blue.

That really light baby blue you can get on the new Mustangs is way too light...I couldn't do that one.

bandit38 02-01-2014 08:38 PM

Gotta chime in here and say BLUE....would love a blue :)

The Impala is made in the same plant as the Camaro and has a nice blue (topaz blue) and still no blue on the Camaro....so it's not a given because they are in the same plant....I wish that was the case though.

2014v6 02-01-2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

I want this color with my blue accent interior NOW!