CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=297)
-   -   Vendor - PK Auto Designs (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=604637)

Crushin_LT1 04-21-2022 09:12 PM

Vendor - PK Auto Designs

Bought MRR M228 in 20x10 et23 for all four wheels, wrapped in Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 285/30/20. Felt it was a fair price, good service, good communication. Wheels were flawless coming in, tires were mounted and balanced.

2 of the plastic wheel caps were damaged, I’ve emailed vendor. Not a big deal I was going to replace with bowtie center caps anyways.

Very happy, would do business with PK Auto Designs again, Max was my POC.

Allez 04-21-2022 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushin_LT1 (Post 11164107)
Bought MRR M228 in 20x10 et23 for all four wheels, wrapped in Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 285/30/20. Felt it was a fair price, good service, good communication. Wheels were flawless coming in, tires were mounted and balanced.

2 of the plastic wheel caps were damaged, I’ve emailed vendor. Not a big deal I was going to replace with bowtie center caps anyways.

I got my MRR017s with Continental DWS06 pluses from them - was very happy as well.

Trochoidal 04-22-2022 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushin_LT1 (Post 11164107)

Same experience here minus the plastic wheel cap damage. These guys get it right. Their communication was always good with me. Prices were also good. I’d buy from them again without any hesitation.

KMPrenger 05-18-2022 11:48 AM

Got my MMR wheels from them a few years back. Great process...threw in extra lug nuts. :)

cheeze9878 11-15-2023 07:07 AM

I got a set of Stance wheels from them in 2020 and my experience with them was great at them taking my money and getting my wheels to me. Even had missing center caps and lug nuts like everyone it seems. I got a set of gloss black wheels and was told that they didn't have 4 gloss black wheels and that they would refinish the 2 frt wheels to make them the same as the rears, all gloss black. I got the wheels they looked great until I drove the car and within a month they started to peel and I found out that all they did was put a coating right over top of the wheel. Like they didn't even try to prep the wheels and I was under the impression from our talking that they would be striped and recoated correctly. And when I tried to get a hold of someone I got no replies and then after I did get a reply they have no record of it.