CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Texas (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=240)
-   -   Houston Area Camaros & Events (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104361)

mlee 07-10-2011 04:09 PM

Camaros VS. Mustang (Round II)

1 Attachment(s)
Mark your calendars for Sept 10th 2011

:thumbsup:

G-Oil Guy 07-10-2011 04:10 PM

Spotted: Plantation Apartment complex in the Woodlands... Yellow with black stripes, blacked out tails, black bowties with yellow trim, black polished rims, black detail around taillights (forget what its called) and a personalized plate (black texas plate) starts with an "S" and ends in an "X" (didnt want to post a strangers plate)...anyone on the forum? if so nice ride.

bnkriggs 07-12-2011 09:32 AM

RGV MEETS ON JULY 23rd BBQ and MINI Car Show

i would like to extend an invitation to our next club meeting in the rgv. The Meet will be held back at my house and will be in sorts a mini car and bike show. we would love to have any of you all that are willing to join us. We will be catering the event and are inviting any car fanatics to join us, not just camaros. I am attempting to rent a cherry picker in order to get some really nice aerial shots. We have a contact at a hotel near by and can try to make arraignments for you all coming in from out of town in attempts to get a bit of a discount. here is the link to the forum where our info is posted about the event. We would love to have you all come join us and hope your club considers. Everyone is welcome, even the purple cuda ha. we will also have 1-2 water blowup water slides for the kidos, even the ones that are 20 years and older...

http://www.5gcrgv.com/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=182

We dont have plans for sunday, but a cruise to the beach is always a nice idea

G-Oil Guy 07-14-2011 12:11 AM

been awefully quiet.....where is everyone?

mlee 07-14-2011 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Oil Guy (Post 3465554)
been awefully quiet.....where is everyone?

LOL... taking a deep breath before the weekend cruise to Kidz Harbor...

xbmx89 07-14-2011 08:27 AM

No Plans for Saturday Night?!?! NOW YA DO!!

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/r...etterBlast.jpg

mlee 07-14-2011 12:26 PM

Oh Yeah... forgot about that one... will probably be there too... WHM :headbang:

bossbunny 07-15-2011 07:45 AM

Anyone get any hail last night? I did. :facepalm: Wont know till the sun comes out if there is damage, can't really tell with all this cloud mess.

mlee 07-15-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgebunny (Post 3471647)
Anyone get any hail last night? I did. :facepalm: Wont know till the sun comes out if there is damage, can't really tell with all this cloud mess.

All good here barely got any rain... Sue told me you had hail going on... my baby was tucked away for the night...

Sir Nuke 07-15-2011 10:39 AM

oh crap Rabbit.....the only water we have had down here is the DEW!

bossbunny 07-15-2011 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 3471955)
All good here barely got any rain... Sue told me you had hail going on... my baby was tucked away for the night...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Nuke (Post 3472363)
oh crap Rabbit.....the only water we have had down here is the DEW!

Lucky. Well it started off as pea sized and Skip was like its ok it'll stop soon, next thing we know its golf ball so he and Dad ran outside and moved it to the barn but idk yet. I tried to go see in the sun if there is damage but she is covered in dirt, it was like a tropical storm it was CRAZY. Gonna rinse her off after work if its not raining and see if I can tell better, Mom said she is completely cool with me wanting to fix it if it comes to that.

G-Oil Guy 07-15-2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgebunny (Post 3472469)
Lucky. Well it started off as pea sized and Skip was like its ok it'll stop soon, next thing we know its golf ball so he and Dad ran outside and moved it to the barn but idk yet. I tried to go see in the sun if there is damage but she is covered in dirt, it was like a tropical storm it was CRAZY. Gonna rinse her off after work if its not raining and see if I can tell better, Mom said she is completely cool with me wanting to fix it if it comes to that.

Wow, I don't live too too far from you and we didn't get squat

mlee 07-15-2011 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Oil Guy (Post 3474081)

Me either and I was aware the exact time it was happening... lots of thunder North of us.. but just a sprinkle of rain.

bossbunny 07-16-2011 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Oil Guy (Post 3474081)

Lucky. It hailed for a good long time.

Looked at Daisy last night, she does have some big hail dings near the back but not too much. She will be headed to the insurance adjuster next week.