Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Do they make smoked turn signal lights? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272711)

topsales 01-23-2013 09:59 AM

Do they make smoked turn signal lights?

I found a pair of smoked tail lights on CARID.com but I can't find the smoked turn signal lights, I can't stand the orange lights and I would like to swap them out, does anybody know if they make them?

soFlo305 01-23-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topsales (Post 6072049)
I found a pair of smoked tail lights on CARID.com but I can't find the smoked turn signal lights, I can't stand the orange lights and I would like to swap them out, does anybody know if they make them?

headlightarmor.com:thumbsup:

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 01-23-2013 10:13 AM

Or you can step it up all the way....

Ghosted Sidemarkers

Congrats with the car and good luck!
Ivan

topsales 01-23-2013 11:06 AM

What are ghosted side markers?

topsales 01-23-2013 11:06 AM

Ill check out headlighter website, thanks

JDP Sales 01-23-2013 11:09 AM

Check out Oracle lighting products. They have a few options for side markers as well as other cool accessories. Feel free to Call, PM or email me anytime with questions. :thumbsup:

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Lil' Nasty 01-23-2013 02:30 PM

Before I got my AAC sidemarkers I was thinking about getting some tint for them too....I love my tint on my tail lights from BigWormGraphics :)

Mr24G 01-23-2013 03:42 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here's some examples of the Big worm graphix charcoal light tint.

Mr24G 01-23-2013 03:50 PM

First one. A couple weeks ago driving in the snow.
Second one. The whole rear tinted out (except the third break light.I did it later.)
Third one. Was while I was installing the tint. Tinted on passenger side only.
Fourth one. With lights on to show that they still expose light ad good as stock.
Fifth one. Just for shitzngiggles while I was washing her a few weeks back in a sunny day.
I also had one where I had the brake lights depressed to show that they burned as bright as stock but i couldn't find it on my phone.
Big Worm Graphix is the way to go. Payed about $120 for all the lights and I did it all myself in a few hours. And I am not a DIYer. The only pain where the fog lights.

GhostRS 01-23-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr24G (Post 6073509)
First one. A couple weeks ago driving in the snow.
Second one. The whole rear tinted out (except the third break light.I did it later.)
Third one. Was while I was installing the tint. Tinted on passenger side only.
Fourth one. With lights on to show that they still expose light ad good as stock.
Fifth one. Just for shitzngiggles while I was washing her a few weeks back in a sunny day.
I also had one where I had the brake lights depressed to show that they burned as bright as stock but i couldn't find it on my phone.
Big Worm Graphix is the way to go. Payed about $120 for all the lights and I did it all myself in a few hours. And I am not a DIYer. The only pain where the fog lights.

Nice, ive been looking at BWG. How is it at night driving? Do you notice any decrease in visibilty? What was the exact percentage of tint you got?