CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Official 6th gen Camaro FACTS Thread (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288153)

Dyk-NO 04-10-2015 03:02 PM

I'm trading my car in tomorrow if it comes out tomorrow! hahaha

jrohan07 04-13-2015 09:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Before you flame me, Saturday my dealer told me select dealerships will get a private link to view the 2016 Camaro on MAY 15, 2015.

Here is is the official schedule from the**************:

Do you think we may see some leaked pics and stats Friday night?

SuperSound 04-20-2015 03:10 PM

Can we get some updates to this thread Mods? I'd be happy to help. Lots of new people coming to the site now so would help if we could point them to this thread for something useful.

PoorMansCamaro 04-20-2015 03:24 PM

Are those times Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific, Alaskan, Hawaiian, or another time zone? :lol:

alcal1084 04-20-2015 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro (Post 8373185)
Are those times Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific, Alaskan, Hawaiian, or another time zone? :lol:

I would imagine the times are local for the city in wich the event is held... So eastern time

suplex 04-23-2015 06:06 PM

Here are some things I would like to see changed, none of them major changes, but little this and that's I would like to see (and some stuff I hope they keep)

1. Paddle Shifters. Keep them, but make it like my Parents Cadillac SRX (where you move the shifter right and left to shift instead of buttons behind the steering wheel).
  2. Button to disable Traction Control and Stabilitrac. Keep it for sure, but maybe make it selectable where you can choose if the button turns them On...or Off. Some might want to start the car and have them disengaged, and then the button turns them on. Make it up to the driver.
  3. Indexing Windows (that open a little when you open the door and close up again when you close the door). If it can be done, get rid of them. I've only had a problem with mine when it's freezing out, but still, if it can be done...get rid of them.
  4. Mirrors on the side of the car. If it can be done in a very stylish way, make them the kind that can fold in.
  5. Trunk. Make the opening to the trunk bigger. It looks like it could be so big (on the 5th Gens) and then when you open it, there is this little tiny opening to the rather roomy trunk (considering what kind of car it is).
  6. Door Handles On The Inside. I have always felt that there isn't really a solid piece of the door handle to grab to shut the door when you're in it. I had a 4th Gen Camaro too and that car had a really hefty door handle you could wrap your whole hand around and close the door with.
  7. I'm sure everybody would love T-Tops.
Having said all of this, and being that as of today (04/23/2015) there is less than a month until the reveal, these obviously aren't things they can still do to the Camaro, just some hopes of mine.

I also have a slight feeling that any or all of the sneak peek pictures we've seen of the 6th Gen's have just been speculation and I really don't think we've seen "IT" yet.

HDRDTD 04-23-2015 06:55 PM

Leave the paddle shifters on the steering wheel so you don't have to take your hands off the wheel to shift.
My 08 Malibu had the paddle on the steering wheel, but on my 15 Malibu, they're a rocker switch on the shifter itself.

Camaro_Corvette 04-27-2015 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSound (Post 8373154)
Can we get some updates to this thread Mods? I'd be happy to help. Lots of new people coming to the site now so would help if we could point them to this thread for something useful.

Sorry fellas we've been busy with some other things. If somebody wants to pitch in and draft up something I can add to the main post. I'm sure The Blur won't mind. I'll be sure to credit you in the additional information.

SuperSound 04-27-2015 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 8387507)
Sorry fellas we've been busy with some other things. If somebody wants to pitch in and draft up something I can add to the main post. I'm sure The Blur won't mind. I'll be sure to credit you in the additional information.

Understand completely. I'll try to work up something based on the teaser info already released and post here.