CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Why can't Chevy make 7th gen Camaro? [CLOSED DUE TO POLITICS] (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=619768)

Z06ZLE 09-28-2023 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigd1276 (Post 11363573)
Is this the same science that now says there are 100s of genders?:bonk:

Not a single person in the world thinks there are hundreds of genders. Quit gaslighting.

Also, gender and sex are two different things, if you didn’t know.

Z06ZLE 09-28-2023 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MT-SS1LE (Post 11363584)
Science denial, LOL. These infallible scientists we were commanded to obey during Covid turned out to be wrong, on just about everything. "Listen to the science" my ass. Just like they are wrong with their cult-like climate hysteria. The fact that today's youth have been brainwashed to unquestionably believe this BS makes no difference to me. We will need fossil fuels for a very long time and I will continue to burn them with no apology and no shame. We have the power to put a stop to this idiocy in November of next year.

Are you familiar with the concept of “the scientific method?”

Realizing you’re wrong as the data comes in, and adjusting your position, is how humanity progresses.

Digging your heels in even when the facts state otherwise - which it seems you would’ve preferred they do - is strictly the purview of luddites.

Devstrike 09-28-2023 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06ZLE (Post 11363609)
Not a single person in the world thinks there are hundreds of genders. Quit gaslighting.

Also, gender and sex are two different things, if you didn’t know.

The Hundreds was an exaggeration but his comment still holds truth there is a reason I avoid certain areas of Social Media.

JoeCamaro444 09-28-2023 01:42 AM

MOST auto enthusiasts still do not want to drive a toaster(electric car) as their fun/performance vehicle. I said MOST, because as I’ve seen in this thread, there are a small fraction of enthusiasts that think quiet and appliance-like, if it is really fast, is fun. I can’t wait to go to cruise night, and hear nothing, and see tons of badass looking batteries! Awesome…

Gen6cyl 09-28-2023 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devstrike (Post 11363612)
The Hundreds was an exaggeration but his comment still holds truth there is a reason I avoid certain areas of Social Media.

Give them time the number of genders is increasing.

Number 3 09-28-2023 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 90503 (Post 11363546)
Sad commentary regarding the brainwashing and progressive left coercion of our youth and your very own children considering you as criminal.

Science and technology has degraded to a cult of anti-social, anti-family climate alarmists. Gm is also intimidated by the woke mob and embracing an untenable future of wind, solar and all EVs.

Enjoy your car before your kids join Antifa and up their activist game with you as a target.

GM went all in when Trump was President.

Also, and I may have to say this a LOT more often. Right now GM is NOT replacing any car or truck with an EV. Blazer EV, Equinox EV, Silverado and Sierra EV are sold along with their ICE versions. Lyriq, Celestiq and Escalade EQ are all plus models for Cadillac. GMC Hummer pickup and SUV are plus models. Heck the Camaro may just be the first model replaced with an EV version in 27/28. And GM just introduced small and full size SUVs that are ICE with new engines.

So not quite going how you seem to think it’s going.

SSShark 09-28-2023 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 90503 (Post 11363546)
Sad commentary regarding the brainwashing and progressive left coercion of our youth and your very own children considering you as criminal.

Science and technology has degraded to a cult of anti-social, anti-family climate alarmists. Gm is also intimidated by the woke mob and embracing an untenable future of wind, solar and all EVs.

Enjoy your car before your kids join Antifa and up their activist game with you as a target.

Wow, Jonestown all over again. The right, the left, the conservatives , the liberals. Blah blah blah.