Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6

Bigwormgraphix

Random Group
in category Chevrolet Camaro (5th Generation) Camaro Gen 5 Fans of Indiana
I have loved the Camaro since its introduction. The love for the car has never died. I own a 1991 Teal Green Camaro RS. I hope gather fans of all generations of the Camaro. We have...
I have loved the Camaro since its introduction. The love for the car has never died. I own a 1991 Teal Green Camaro RS. I hope gather fans of all generations of the Camaro. We have went to Georgia with Camaro5 in 2010. Then to the Oshawa Assembly plant in 2011 for a first and last plant tour. In 2012 we went to the St. Catharine Powertrain Plant where the engines are assembled. I hope that any fans in the Midwest will join for Camaro related trips. I would like to see peoples Camaro pictures from events they have attended and/or pictures of their own rides. It is amazing to see the creativity of people as the customize their Camaros. This car is so cool and the 5th Gen cars have written another chapter in the Camaro history book. Let us all keep this car alive and thriving wheter it be thru ownership and just a love of muscle cars or cars in general. Rock on Camaro!
View All Groups
Your Groups
You are not a member of any groups