#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > blufin

AWE Tuning

Conversation Between blufin and JoeP@TeamBeckyD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. JoeP@TeamBeckyD
    07-22-2011 09:55 PM
    JoeP@TeamBeckyD
    sorry beckyd@rodgerschevrolet.com or chevyfleet@aol.com - both go to the same place so I'll get it.
  2. blufin
    07-22-2011 09:51 PM
    blufin
    Thanks for your prompt answer. I fall into the category of waiting for pricing. If it's right, I'll pull the trigger. I don't see your email address, other than the BeckyD@Rogers part.
  3. JoeP@TeamBeckyD
    07-22-2011 09:45 PM
    JoeP@TeamBeckyD
    I have several people to contact when the info becomes available. Some will want to jump on it without pricing and some will want to wait for pricing. I'm not taking deposits until I have a better understanding of how many we'll get. No sense promising something I can't deliver. I'd be happy to add you, just send me an email with your name, email and phone # and I'll let you know when I have more info.
  4. blufin
    07-22-2011 09:40 PM
    blufin
    Hi Becky,

In January I spoke to my local chevy dealer and was told there was no waiting list for the ZL1 as of yet. So my friendly salesperson took down my info and told me I was the first one on the list. I now have my doubts that it was an "official" list. Out of curiosity, how deep is your list for people that want a ZL1?
    Thanks, Charlie.