Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > pierre777

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Conversation Between pierre777 and Leb SS2/RS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Leb SS2/RS
    02-05-2013 01:58 PM
    Leb SS2/RS
    Hey buddy, how have you been? It's been a while since I signed on C5 !! Just wanted to say "smallah" your camaro is By far the best looking camaro in the middle east again "smallah" .... Am waiting for my car to finish from build, hopefully by the end of this month including paint job... Would be great if we could fix up a big meet by then! Tc buddy
  2. Leb SS2/RS
    05-11-2012 12:03 PM
    Leb SS2/RS
    Hey dude, how have u been? How's the SC treating you so far ?!
    If u don't mind me asking where did u install it nd who did the tune for you?
    Tc
  3. Leb SS2/RS
    04-23-2012 03:11 PM
    Leb SS2/RS
    thats gr8 news, but i hope i can join ! my ss is currently going under a major performance build, going to finish aroun 4 to 6 weeks :-S !!
    Glad to see u hve installed a supercharger, Mabrouk bro hope ur enjoying it!
    tc and keep in touch
  4. pierre777
    04-23-2012 03:05 PM
    pierre777
    Hey bro what's up, don't any of you guys post on these forums ,really glad to see you here try and be more active as you'll learn a shit load of info about tuning your camaro
    There's a camaro reunion coming soon with camaro club Lebanon and good news I spoke with impex and we are gonna start a new camaro gen 5 club here in Lebanon ,how cool is that ? Keep in touch and talk to u soon.
  5. Leb SS2/RS
    04-23-2012 02:52 PM
    Leb SS2/RS
    heyy, i dont know if u remember me, we met at the lebanese muscle car invasion, i hve the matte red camaro, and u advised me for some engine clean up and dress up :-P