#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > richardhoggard

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Conversation Between richardhoggard and OldSchoolCamaro
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. OldSchoolCamaro
    04-06-2010 12:12 AM
    OldSchoolCamaro
    Since I haven't seen your car in the parking lot in quite a while, I must assume you are over seas. Be safe my friend. Let us know when you are back in town.
  2. richardhoggard
    06-14-2009 09:22 PM
    richardhoggard
    I got it done by Modified Auto Designs in Castleton. They only charged me $140, and I was the 3rd 2010 they had done, and they did a great job. They are also pretty knowledgeable about other mods as well like exhaust and stuff
  3. OldSchoolCamaro
    06-08-2009 09:41 PM
    OldSchoolCamaro
    Like the tint job on your Camaro. Saw it last week driving back fom Taj of India. Who did it for you?

Still waiting on my baby. Gene called on 5/30 and it was at status code 3800 and gave me the VIN. Still no news since.
  4. richardhoggard
    04-18-2009 10:21 PM
    richardhoggard
    It's absolutely freaking amazing. I would have sex with this car if I could
  5. OldSchoolCamaro
    04-18-2009 09:50 PM
    OldSchoolCamaro
    So how does it drive now that you have had a couple days behind the wheel?
  6. richardhoggard
    04-18-2009 09:24 PM
    richardhoggard
    I'm driving it no matter what... its my only car... and I wont ever pass up the opportunity to get behind the wheel of this car
  7. OldSchoolCamaro
    04-18-2009 09:21 PM
    OldSchoolCamaro
    Sweet, Are you going to drive it if it rains next week?
  8. richardhoggard
    04-17-2009 04:15 PM
    richardhoggard
    Dude... My recruiting station is on 82nd and Dean Rd. right next to Office Depot... It will be parked there all next week, so feel free to come check it out.
  9. OldSchoolCamaro
    04-17-2009 02:11 PM
    OldSchoolCamaro
    Richard,

Congrats man. I look forward to seeing that car around town. I work at Keystone at the Crossing and hope you will have it out and around for all to see.

Ironically, Gene from Penske Chevrolet called me this morning and told me that you had received your car there last night. He was pretty excited too for a Corvette guy.

Gene informed me that I was top on the totem pole and my allocation was ready for order today. We confirmed my order from last October and I opted to remove the sunroof (I sit too tall and the one in Detroit rubbed my hair) on my Yellow, RS/2SS, with grey leather int, matching engine cover, ground effects kit, & car cover. He said I SHOULD HAVE MINE IN 6 WEEKS. We will have to meet up then and go around dropping jaws around town.

Congrats again and thanks for protecting our country.